Gippsland Community Energy Forum
Tuesday 26 November, 12 midday to 4.30pm
Lunch and afternoon tea included.
This is a networking and peer learning opportunity for Community organisations, from across Gippsland, involved in or wanting to explore community energy.
Groups already involved in community energy projects will be invited to share the what, how, why and who of their work. Or for groups that wish to become involved or extend their capacity will be invited to share what they need to enable them to do so.
The forum will include presentations on exciting innovations in the Community Energy space in Gippsland including:
- A Community Energy Investment Fund
- The Southern CORE Fund for donations and no-interest loans
- Community-centred planning approaches that enable communities to co-design their energy futures
- Feasibility assessments that enable design of renewable energy generation to match whole town demand from single site to multiple sites
- An energy brokering platform to facilitate transactions between community scale energy generation and local customers
- A presentation on the review of the three Community Power Hubs
This event is being co-hosted by the Latrobe Valley Authority and the Latrobe Valley Community Power Hub.
Venue to be confirmed will be in central Gippsland. More information and registration details to follow.
For further information please contact: Moragh Mackay on Moragh.firstname.lastname@example.org